RINEX NAMING CONVENTION RULES
You must have SNR data in the file. No exceptions.
Receiver coordinates must be provided in the file header.
- lower case please!
- station name + doy + '0.' + yy + ('o' or 'd')
- station name is test
- day of year is 235
- the year is 2021 (Rinex 2.11 only uses last two digits of the year)
- the last field is o for observation or d for Hatanaka
- Z or gz compression allowed (and strongly encouraged)
- Upper case except for extension
- You must gzip your files.
- Hatanaka allowed (but not required)
- NABG00NOR is the station name
- followed by _R_ or _S_
- Then year and day of year (here 2022 and 013)
- Any sampling rate is allowed on the filename